- About: AED offers Initiatives that help to connect pre-health students with local volunteering, shadowing, and more opportunities to gain the required pre-health experience. Each year, these are led by students like yourself. If you would like to lead one of our Initiatives over this next year, please fill out the google form below.
- When: AED Opens applications for our Initiative Director Positions shortly after the new executive board team is announced after Spring induction.
- For additional information about our initiatives, please visit our page
- All Initiative Director Positions will be held for the following Fall and Spring term, so one year in total!
- Must be an inducted member of Alpha Epsilon Delta OR about to become an inducted member in Spring Induction
Initiative Director Positions: navigate here to meet this year’s Initiative Directors or here to read more about AED’s Initiatives
- 2 Pre-Health Mentoring Initiative Directors
- 2 Research Initiative Directors
- 2 Volunteering Initiative Directors
- 2 Healthcare Experiences Initiative Directors
- 2 Metrics Help Initiative Directors (help with GPA and MCAT/DAT/etc.)
- 1 Spring Break Trip Initiative Director
Instructions (Application will be open from April 4th-18th)
- Attend the “Initiative Director Interest Meeting” on April 6th directly following Spring Induction to learn more about each position and for an opportunity to ask questions.
- Please fill out this application during the application season
DEADLINE: All application materials should be submitted by midnight on April 18th, 2023. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com