Where and when does AED have meetings?
- AED has meetings during the school year every week on Tuesday nights at 7:00PM in Russell Hall Room 159.
- AED’s meetings will be hosted virtually this semester. To access the meeting in real time, please sign up for the weekly email updates at the top of the page. These meetings will be recorded and add to the “Recordings” tab alongside the Google Form to obtain points each week.
Who should go to AED’s meetings?
- AED meetings are geared towards pre-health students and would benefit most from coming to the meetings. Non-pre-health students are also welcome.
- All students are welcome and you do not have to be an initiated member to attend. Dress is casual.
What does AED’s meetings consist of?
- Meetings consist of relevant topics to pre-health students such as applying to medical, dental, pt school (etc.), upperclass and graduated student Q&A’s about being a good applicant, and more things to keep in mind.
- Meetings will also help you keep up with and do a good job with what you need to be doing as a freshman, sophomore, junior, or even a senior preparing to graduate and go to professional school.
Why should I come to AED’s meetings?
- AED’s meetings will help to inform you of what you need to know and be aware of, empower you and give you the guidance, and AED and our meetings will give you the opportunities that you need to get involved in areas such as volunteering, research, mentoring, and more.
- To become a member, you also need 15 points. For each meeting you swipe your act card in, you get 1 point. [For more information about becoming an AED member, click here.]
Come to AED’s meetings for information and updates about our Initiatives, Ongoing Events, New Opportunities, and to hear a guest speaker speak on a relevant topic.